Best of the Barossa - Small Group Tour plus 2-hour Walking Tour (ex Adelaide)
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TSA-1 WT2
En route to the Barossa, get better acquainted with Adelaide on a brief city tour. Take in the sites including the breathtaking Torrens Gorge before arriving in the wine capital of Australia. Stop for tastings at boutique wineries like Riesling Freak, Charlie Melton and Rockfords and meet local wine identities. Discover local crafts and artisan produce in the German town of Tanunda and sample cheeses in Angaston, stopping at Menglers Hill for sweeping Barossa views. Sit down for lunch among the vines or at a favourite local restaurant then let the wine flow at Henschke, Yalumba and Maggie Beer Farm shop.
Choose one from our four immersive 2-hour Adelaide city walking tours:
1. Classic Adelaide Culture & Heritage – Explore the Cultural Boulevard, walk amongst the statuesque Government and University buildings and discover hidden secrets along the way in little streets and lanes.
2. East End Pub Culture – Wander through the Botanic Gardens, the historic East End fruit & produce markets, charming arcades, and the unique pubs of culture in the East end.
3. Market Culture - This tour takes us on an insider's tour through Adelaide's iconic Central Markets and Chinatown just off Gouger Street.
4. West End Art & Culture - This tour focuses more on the contemporary Arts, culture and the famous medical precinct of Adelaide. Each tour departs from separate central locations & tours are completed in a variety of locations depending on groups specific interests.
Images are courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission & Tourism Australia.
Also Credit: Jacob's Creek Photographer: Ben MaGee; Seppeltsfield: Photographer: Dragen Radocaj; Vasse Virgin Photographer: Josie Withers;